Discover your next career move
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and quote the Position ID in the subject line.
Infrastructure Technical Lead – ZE274
About the Role
We have a new vacancy for an Infrastructure Technical Lead to be the SME delivering technical consistency and best practice across our Zetta client sites and within our Managed Services Leveraged team. This role will report into the Manager of Managed Services and act as a pivotal point of contact should priority escalations occur across our Managed Services Team.
Duties & Responsibilities
Some of the responsibilities that this role will encompass will be as follows:
- Acting as an Infrastructure technology evangelist across all Managed Services areas, including
- Acting as a technical escalation point for Infrastructure;
- Visiting all relevant client sites/teams as needed;
- Monitoring all internal and Managed Services including client End of Life, End of Support and technology alternatives for Infrastructure;
- Remaining aware of Zettagrid products and services;
- Managing all Infrastructure based licenses ensuring that all our sites/teams remain compliant;
- Sharing lessons learned and improvements across all the Managed Services division;
- Communicating technical information to people at all levels of Zetta and client sites;
- Liaising with relevant vendors to stay across upcoming changes and improvements;
- Taking part in pre-sales activities as required.
Skills, Competencies, Abilities
To set you up for success in this role we ask that you possess the following:
- Proven experience within a senior level Infrastructure position (within Microsoft Server Technologies, Microsoft Exchange, VMware, SAN Technologies, Backup Technologies, Lync, SCCM);
- ITIL Foundations level at a minimum;
- Technical Certifications for relevant technology stacks;
- Sound troubleshooting ability;
- Ability to converse with people from all levels of the business both internally at Zetta as well as at client sites.
If you believe this position will provide you with the ideal platform with which to showcase your solid infrastructure skills, this will be an opportunity not to be missed.
Please submit your application along with a cover letter addressing how you meet the experience and skills of this role, making sure to reference ZE274, by Friday, 22 December 2017.
Infrastructure Engineer – ZE272
About the Role
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join our Engineering team on a six-month contract opportunity based at one of our client sites.
Duties and Responsibilities
As Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for the following –
- Implement technologies in accordance with the approved Detailed Design and Implementation Plan;
- Validate that technologies have been implemented in accordance with the Detailed Design by performing structured testing;
- Facilitate transitioning technologies that have been implemented to operational support teams;
- Demonstrate commitment to a high level of customer service delivery;
- Adhere to the Risk Management Policy, Framework and Processes –
- Identify and manage risk within day to day operations, including being involved in risk workshops when requested;
- Escalating risks to management they cannot be managed within their authority;
- Fulfilling the responsibilities of Risk Owner, Control Owner and/or Treatment Owner as required;
- Maintain awareness of the Risk Management Policy and subsidiary artefacts, and seek guidance for their application.
- Contribute to the Quality Management System –
- Update information and documentation to ensure current published versions are accurate;
- Identify and inform line manager of opportunities for ongoing improvement of team processes and procedures;
- Identify and inform line manager of non-conformances to team processes and procedures;
- Assist with the development and enhancement of relevant policies, processes, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures (OH&S, Employee Relations etc.) and relevant legislation.
As the successful candidate, you will possess experience in delivering enterprise grade IT infrastructure projects with key exposure around implementation of one or more of the following technologies;
- Citrix Xenmobile;
- Citrix Netscaler;
- Cloud – Azure (AWS experience, ideal but not essential);
- Coding Experience (ideal but not essential).
To compliment your technical skills and experience we are seeking candidates who hold the following qualifications and certifications;
- Bachelor or Master degree with technology or business major (desirable);
- ITIL v3 Foundation (essential);
- MCSE Cloud and Infrastructure or MCSE Productivity (highly desirable).
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please provide a cover letter and resume addressing your suitability to the criteria listed above, to email@example.com quoting job number ZE272.
Applications will be considered up to Friday, 1 December 2017.
We look forward to hearing from you!