Discover your next career move
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, and quote the Position ID in the subject line.
ZE292 – Sales Development Representative (SDR) – 12 Month Contract
We are currently seeking a vibrant and passionate person to join our Marketing team as a Sales Development Representative (SDR). This role is based in our Sydney office and is a 12-month fixed term opportunity that has potential to turn into a permanent role at the end of the contract.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving revenue from new and renewal business for Australia.
Other responsibilities include –
- Handling discovery calls for new leads received from Marketing and either driving the sales campaign to closure or coordinating the hand off as appropriate to the territory Account Manager;
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with Sales Development Representatives (SDRs), Inside teammates, and in-region Account Managers to identify expansion opportunities in existing account base and participating in focused sales campaigns that drive Zettagrid expansions;
- Coordinating the involvement of company personnel, including marketing, sales engineers, account managers and management resources as required to drive Zettagrid opportunities;
- Managing smaller accounts/opportunities with focus on taking opportunities through the sales cycle to closure;
- Supporting smaller partner run opportunities and the occasional on-site partner events;
- Maintaining up to date Hubspot records for any accounts and opportunities for which they are the account/opportunity owner, and
- Providing updates on accounts and detailed and accurate forecasting.
What we are looking for in an applicant
We are looking for applicants that are –
- Comfortable working autonomously and owning their own customer pipeline;
- Looking for flexibility in a role, and happy to vary their start and finish times based on preference and customer time zones;
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of successful sales/telemarketing experience in a targeted environment;
- Proficient in using sales and marketing software and Microsoft suite;
- Interested and have an understanding of the technology industry;
- Able to demonstrate previous CRM and marketing automation experience;
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of the sales/buying cycle, and the ability to assess sales opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (essential)
- Demonstrated experience in cold calling sales (essential)
- Experience in technology sales (highly desirable)
- Inside sales quota carrying experience (desirable)
- Experience selling Business continuity/disaster recovery and software solutions (desired)
- Hubspot proficient (highly desirable)
What can we offer you?
- A chance to take ownership of this role and be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package and commission structure
- We are a value’s driven company who recognise and reward teams and individuals for their efforts
- The role provides flexibility whereby you can balance your time between the office and working from home
If this role sounds right for you, please apply now!
Please submit a cover letter and resume outlining your skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring you include job reference number ZE292.
Applications close Friday, 1 June 2018.
To protect the interests of all parties, Zetta Group will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate and/or approved agency that we have engaged with.