Discover your next career move
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and quote the Position ID in the subject line.
ZE231 - Service Delivery Manager (Contract or Permanent)
We are currently recruiting for a Managed Services Service Delivery Manager to join our Managed Services Team. As this role is catering for some current and some future activities, Zetta will consider Contract, Permanent Part Time and Permanent candidates. Closing date for this role is 10th February 2017. Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with technical delivery teams, customer stakeholders and partners to ensure appropriate services are planned, scheduled, delivered and reported.
- Coordinate and chair regular Service Delivery meetings with allocated Managed Services contracts.
- Establish and manage Service catalogue for allocated managed Services contracts
- Establish and maintain a regular Service Level review process and schedule for allocated Managed Service contracts covering:
- Stakeholder Management:
- Contract Management
- Contribute to the Quality Management System
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures (OH&S, People and Culture etc.) and relevant legislation
- Requirement to uphold and demonstrate behaviours which align to Zetta Values
- Issues and Actions Register
- Current Service Delivery Performance
- Service Improvement Initiatives
- Risk register and mitigation plans
- Budget Management
- Contract Resource Planning
- Assist in the management of Zetta Managed Services relationship with customers, resellers, suppliers and other relevant parties
- Provide a high standard of communication and interpersonal skills in all dealings with clients and colleagues
- Establish and maintain the Contract Compliance Matrix for each allocated Managed Services Contract.
- Ensure assigned Managed Service contract client documentation, information, processes etc. are current and published to enable management of the contract across the Managed Services department.
- Provide operational update reporting to Managed Services Operations Manager as required
- Update information and documentation to ensure current published versions are accurate.
- Identify and inform TL of opportunities for ongoing improvement of team processes and procedures
- Identify and inform TL of non-conformances to team processes and procedures
- Assist with the development and enhancement of relevant policies, processes, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, reporting and presentation)
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills (relationship building)
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Practical experience in the delivery and execution of ICT Managed Services contracts
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of contractual financial constraints
- Excellent operational Service Level Management experience.
- Highly developed and experienced in the management and operation of ITSM frameworks in particular ITIL
- Exposure to Service Strategy and Service Design activities
- Highly skilled in delivery of IT Service Management with ICT Outsourcing
- Exposure to governance processes such as ISO 9001 / ISO 20000
- Ability to liaise between technical teams and Business stakeholders to ensure all parties are well informed and expectations are understood and managed.
Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ Years ICT industry experience (Required)
- ITIL V3 Foundations (Required)
- ITIL V3 Intermediate or above (Desirable)
- Certification in Project Management Methodologies (Prince2, PMBOK) (Desirable)
- Tertiary Qualification in IT Management or Business Disciplines (Desirable)
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact George Ludin at email@example.com