Discover your next career move
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and quote the Position ID in the subject line.
ZE291 – Desktop Support Internship
We are currently seeking recently graduated students to commence a Desktop Support Internship. During the Internship period you will work closely with a number of Zetta and client site based employees across different IT related disciplines.
What to Expect
During the internship period you will have the opportunity to learn the following:
- Learn from other experienced professionals across the business
- Build and deploy new computers across client sites
- Develop and demonstrate good working knowledge of desktop support tasks, utilising;
- Microsoft Windows 7,8 and 10
- Microsoft Office
- Delivery of excellent trouble shooting abilities
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Representation of Zetta company values and customer service excellence principals
- Maintain best practice standards including health and safety expectations while working in the build room and other areas within work environment
- Gain an understanding on how an office environment works (for those of you who have not worked in this type of environment yet)
What Happens After the Internship
If you excel during the program and enjoy our great working culture, you will have the opportunity to apply for open vacancies that meet your newly acquired skill set. The internship will provide you the support and guidance on how to work in a live Desktop Support environment, equipping you with skills to building on your future career within IT. Should further opportunities not be available to you after the program, we will keep in contact with you and notify you of upcoming contract and/or permanent roles.
In order to meet the criteria for our internship program we ask that you possess the following:
- Australian Permanent Residency or Citizenship
- Have recently graduated for an IT certification within the last six months or are currently studying
- Are available for a period of time up to 10 weeks, Monday to Friday
- Are experienced in delivering a high level of customer service
To finalise your application, you are required to complete a brief questionnaire and submit your resume and cover letter – please see the link attached: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DM88W2S
We look forward to hearing from you prior to 30 March 2018!
ZE290 – Technical Consultant – 3 Month Contract
We are currently seeking an experienced project Technical Consultant to undertake opportunities across multiple client sites.
Duties & Responsibilities
During the contract period you will be required to;
· Implement technologies in accordance with the approved Detailed Design and Implementation Plan, including using appropriate change control processes
· Validate that technologies have been implemented in accordance with the Detailed Design by performing structured testing
· Facilitate transitioning technologies that have been implemented to operational support teams
· Use structured problem management techniques to identify root cause of issues, and identify workarounds and resolutions
· Deliver an exceptional level of customer service
· Adhere to Risk Management Policy, Framework and Processes, and
· Contribute to the Quality Management System and adhere to all company policies, procedures and legislation
As the successful candidate you will need experience in delivering enterprise level IT infrastructure projects with key exposure around implementation and transition of technologies such as VMWare, Windows Server and Microsoft Azure.
Qualifications & Certifications
To compliment your technical skills and experience we are seeking candidates who hold the following qualifications and certifications;
· Bachelor or Master degree with technology or business major (desirable)
· ITIL v3 Foundation (desirable)
· MCSE Cloud and Infrastructure (highly desirable)
If you, or anyone you know, may be interested in applying for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume outlining your skills and experience to email@example.com.
Please ensure you include job reference number ZE290 when sending through your application.
Applications close Friday, 23 March 2018
ZE292 – Sales Development Representative – 3 Month Contract
We are currently seeking applications for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our Marketing team on an exciting 3-month fixed term contract with an opportunity to join the team as a full-time employee at the end of the contract.
Duties & Responsibilities
As Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will handle both inbound and outbound calls, working through an existing client base, new marketing qualified leads and also prospecting leads to build a pipeline of business. Your high-energy and drive for success will see you successfully managing numerous opportunities at once.
A crucial part of this role is bringing innovation and ideas to the team and business. It will be your responsibility to focus on the current 30-day free trial process, and improve the conversion rate of active participants. We value innovation and we will be looking forward to your ideas on productive ways to manage our customers, as such, utilisation of Hubspot Marketing Automation is crucial.
In this role, you will be responsible for –
· Using your excellent communication skills to create sales opportunities with our existing clients;
· Managing your own pipeline to deliver monthly targets;
· Increasing the monthly spend of our clients;
· The development of new business and the resurrection of aged clients;
· Maintaining quality information in the CRM;
· Understanding our core products and actively looking at different ways to offer to our Australian customers;
· Following up on marketing campaigns (webinars, events etc.);
· Generating opportunities, managing your pipeline and delivering accurate forecasts using Hubspot;
· Building workflows and driving campaigns together with Marketing and sales, and
· Monitoring sales follow-up and progress – from qualified leads to opportunities to customers.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess the following –
· A proven track record of successful sales/telemarketing experience in a targeted environment;
· High competency with computers;
· High attention to detail;
· Previous CRM and marketing automation experience;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise;
· High self-motivation to achieve and exceed set targets;
· Ability to work well in fast-paced environments;
· Strong analytical skills, and
· A good understanding of the sales/buying cycle, and the ability to assess sales opportunities.
If this role sounds right for you, please apply now!
Please submit a cover letter and resume outlining your skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure you include job reference number ZE292 when sending through your application.
Applications close Friday, 30 March 2018.