Discover your next career move
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and quote the Position ID in the subject line.
Operations Manager – ZE273
Do you enjoy leading and developing groups of people? Have you had extensive leadership experience managing people through the challenging periods and celebrating and recognising success? Do you have a keen eye for resource planning and allocation ensuring that all stakeholders are involved?
If you answer yes to the above we would be keen to hear from you about our new and exciting role opportunity.
A little about the role…
The Operations Manager will report into the Manager of Managed Services and provide all aspects of people management, development and resource planning to the Managed Services Leveraged Team, Zetta Internal ICT Support Team and Shared Services Team Leader. Some of the responsibilities that this role will encompass will be as follows:
- Ensure consistency and quality awareness are in place across all reporting teams
- Able to engage with all levels of the business providing people based solutions
- Provide guidance and support to your reporting Team Leaders around the Annual Goal Setting and Development plan period and actively participate where required
- Conduct the Annual Goal Setting and Development plans with your direct reports and actively track progress throughout the year
- Conduct and maintain one-on-one meetings with direct and indirect reports on a regular basis
- Effective management of under-performance under the guidance of People and Culture
- Recruitment, selection and onboarding activities
- Manage the on-call roster across all relevant internal and client groups and act as the point of management escalation regarding after-hours assistance
- Ensure that all ITIL processes are followed and consistent across Zetta Managed Services Teams (Process Maintenance, Review and Adherence)
- Managing over-time approvals in conjunction with the relevant SDM’s while ensuring HSE/Fatigue Management policies are adhered to
- Take ownership of the Change Manager role within Zetta
What what we can offer you in return
- The opportunity to flourish in an environment that encourages innovation and collaboration
- The opportunity to be part of the ongoing Leadership Development program
- Flexibility with working hours and conditions
- Work within our brand new CBD based offices close to public transport and facilties
- Internal profit sharing scheme
- Additional leave day (Zetta Day of course!) per calendar year upon completion of probationary period
- Employee Assistance Program
Should this new opportunity enable you to showcase your sound leadership and resource planning skills, please submit your application along with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and job reference number by Thursday, 30 November 2017. Please note that all internal applicants are encouraged to speak with their current Team Leader to notify them of their interest.
Infrastructure Engineer – ZE272
About the Role
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join our Engineering team on a six-month contract opportunity based at one of our client sites.
Duties and Responsibilities
As Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for the following –
- Implement technologies in accordance with the approved Detailed Design and Implementation Plan;
- Validate that technologies have been implemented in accordance with the Detailed Design by performing structured testing;
- Facilitate transitioning technologies that have been implemented to operational support teams;
- Demonstrate commitment to a high level of customer service delivery;
- Adhere to the Risk Management Policy, Framework and Processes –
- Identify and manage risk within day to day operations, including being involved in risk workshops when requested;
- Escalating risks to management they cannot be managed within their authority;
- Fulfilling the responsibilities of Risk Owner, Control Owner and/or Treatment Owner as required;
- Maintain awareness of the Risk Management Policy and subsidiary artefacts, and seek guidance for their application.
- Contribute to the Quality Management System –
- Update information and documentation to ensure current published versions are accurate;
- Identify and inform line manager of opportunities for ongoing improvement of team processes and procedures;
- Identify and inform line manager of non-conformances to team processes and procedures;
- Assist with the development and enhancement of relevant policies, processes, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures (OH&S, Employee Relations etc.) and relevant legislation.
As the successful candidate, you will possess experience in delivering enterprise grade IT infrastructure projects with key exposure around implementation of one or more of the following technologies;
- Citrix Xenmobile;
- Citrix Netscaler;
- Cloud – Azure (AWS experience, ideal but not essential);
- Coding Experience (ideal but not essential).
To compliment your technical skills and experience we are seeking candidates who hold the following qualifications and certifications;
- Bachelor or Master degree with technology or business major (desirable);
- ITIL v3 Foundation (essential);
- MCSE Cloud and Infrastructure or MCSE Productivity (highly desirable).
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please provide a cover letter and resume addressing your suitability to the criteria listed above, to email@example.com quoting job number ZE272.
Applications will be considered up to Friday, 1 December 2017.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Senior Payroll Officer – ZE266
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced, detail oriented Senior Payroll Officer to join the team on a permanent basis. You will report into the Financial Controller and act as a conduit between the People and Culture and Finance team providing SME level Payroll expertise. Some of the core responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Prepare and process the Group’s monthly payroll and payroll journals
- Prepare and process payroll tax and superannuation returns
- Liaise with external contractors / agencies for timesheet reporting
- Assist with superfund administration
- Ensure employee information is up to date in the Group’s ERP
- Assist staff with payroll related queries
- Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable activities
- Create processes to ensure up to date payroll, standards and procedures are in place
- Assist with office and general administration activities
For the successful applicant to excel during your time with the Zetta team you will need to possess the following;
Qualifications and Experience
- Solid experience providing payroll expertise at a senior level
- Diploma in Accounting / Bookkeeping desirable
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- NetSuite / Infinet Cloud experience would be highly desirable
Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrated strong payroll processing skills
- Take ownership of the payroll function – be the go to person for payroll matters
- Good knowledge of the application of Award-based entitlements, payroll and HR legislation
- Experience with ERP and multiple business units / cost centres
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to apply effective trouble shooting abilities
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to successfully prioritise and meet deadlines
- Understanding of the IT Industry and business models would prove useful
What We Offer You in Return
A fun, professional and family-orientated work environment where everyone works together so we can achieve common goals. Some of our employee benefits include;
- Access to discounts associated with 140 William Street, including restaurants and cafes
- Internal profit sharing scheme
- Training and development
- Brand new office space
- Employee Assistance Program
- A united team culture that focuses on diversity, inclusion and values
We encourage you to apply by submitting a cover letter that addresses our key criteria and your resume, prior to Friday, 27 October 2017. We look forward to hearing from you!
Technical Architect – ZE248
About the Role
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Technical Architect to work within our Project Delivery Team.
Duties & Responsibilities
During contract periods, you will be required to deliver the following;
- • Lead the solution stream throughout assigned projects, from Low Level Design to Transitional to Support;
• Provide technical architecture for projects, including development of low level design and implementation plans, and providing input to test plans;
• Facilitate workshops with project stakeholders, including requirements elicitation and deliverable reviews;
• Support Business Analysts and Solution Architects in developing Business Requirements Specification and/or High Level Design;
• Deliver an exceptional level of customer service;
• Adhere to Risk Management Policy, Framework and Processes;
• Contribute to the Quality Management System and adhere to all company policies, procedures and legislation.
- Consultancy – Takes responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution. Identifies, evaluates and recommends options, implementing if required. Collaborates with, and facilitates stakeholder groups, as part of formal or informal consultancy agreements. Seeks to fully address client needs, enhancing the capabilities and effectiveness of client personnel, by ensuring that proposed solutions are properly understood and appropriately exploited.
- Systems Design – Specifies and designs large or complex systems. Selects appropriate design standards, methods and tools, consistent with agreed enterprise and solution architectures and ensures they are applied effectively. Reviews others’ systems designs to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources, and integration of multiple systems and technology. Contributes to policy for selection of architecture components. Evaluates and undertakes impact analysis on major design options and assesses and manages associated risks. Ensures that the system design balances functional, service quality, security and systems management requirements.
- Systems Installation/Decommissioning – Takes responsibility for installation projects, providing effective team leadership, including information flow to and from the customer during project work. Develops and implements quality plans and method statements. Monitors the effectiveness of installations and ensures that appropriate recommendations for change are made.
- Testing – Coordinates and manages planning of the system and/or acceptance tests, including software security testing, within a development or integration project or programme. Takes responsibility for integrity of testing and acceptance activities and coordinates the execution of these activities. Provides authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution. Defines and communicates the test strategy for the project. Manages all test processes, including test plans, resources, costs, timescales, test deliverables and traceability. Manages client relationships with respect to testing matters. Identifies process improvements, and contributes to corporate testing standards and definition of best practice.
- Technical Specialism – Maintains an in-depth knowledge of specific specialisms, and provides expert advice regarding their application. Can supervise specialist consultancy. The specialism can be any aspect of information or communication technology, technique, method, product or application area.
- Emerging Technology Monitoring – Monitors the market to gain knowledge and understanding of currently emerging technologies. Identifies new and emerging hardware and software technologies and products based on own area of expertise, assesses their relevance and potential value to the organisation, contributes to briefings of staff and management.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a significant depth of knowledge, and practical experience in designing and implementing one of more of the technologies below in an enterprise IT environment:
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Windows Server, including Hyper-V
- Microsoft Systems Center suite
- Microsoft Office 365, including Exchange Online and Skype for Business
- VMware virtualisation
Qualifications and Experience
To complement your technical skills and experience we are seeking candidates who hold the following qualifications and certifications;
- • Bachelor or Master degree with technology or business major (desirable);
• ITIL v3 Foundation (Intermediate level certification desirable);
• TOGAF 9 Certified (highly desirable);
• MCSE Cloud and Infrastructure or MCSE Productivity (highly desirable).
We encourage you to apply by submitting a cover letter that addresses our key criteria and your resume, prior to Friday, 3 November 2017. We look forward to hearing from you!