Get a head start in your career
Your education is an investment into your future. We want to be a key part of your personal success story and scholarships are just one way that Zetta can support your achievements.
Scholarships at Zetta
To qualify for approved Zetta scholarship positions, you must:
- Meet the ACS Foundation scholarship requirements
- Hold an Australia/New Zealand permanent residency or visa with no work/study restrictions
- Possess good communication skills
- Be studying at an Australian University (or be willing to enrol at an Australian university)
- Have a minimum of a credit average on your academic transcript
- Have completed Zetta scholarship selection
About the ACS Foundation
An initiative of the Australian Computer Society, the ACS Foundation was established to facilitate both private and public sponsorship of technology education and research projects. By connecting students, universities and industry, the Foundation is the prime supporter of Australia’s future IT workforce. The ACS Foundation provides career advice, research grants and university scholarships to strengthen Australia’s innovative future and facilitates relevant industry experience placements for students with large and small technology companies.
For further information, please visit the ACS Foundation website.