IT Service Management
Service Level Management: The monitoring, management, and reporting of performance of the agreed Service Levels, including interaction with technical delivery to enable both reactive an proactive remediation and preventative actions to ensure delivery within the Service Level Agreement (SLA),
Service Operations Management: Operation of the ITSM processes (incident, change, request fulfillment etc.) to enable in scope services delivery and performance monitoring and reporting.
- Incident Management: The management, control, and reporting of all incidents through their lifecycle, including the coordination and escalation to ensure services are returned as soon as possible.
- Request Fulfilment: The management of the Service Requests through their lifecycle, to enable effective fulfillment with minimal delays.
- Problem management: the Identification and management of Problems, to ensure the minimisation of impact and reduction in reoccurrence of incidents.
- Change Management: the management of changes to IT Services and Infrastructure to ensure minimal disruption to delivered IT Services, through controlled activities and process.
- SACM: Identification, Management, Control and Verification of in scope Service Assets through the lifecycle.
- Access Management: Ensure only authorised staff are able to access or modify the appropriate assets or information and assist in the in the protection of the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of assets.
OPTIMISATION AND ENHANCEMENT
- Capacity Management: Planning, measurement and reporting the capacity of IT services and the IT infrastructure to ensure that they are able to deliver the agreed Service Level Targets.
- Availability Management: Ensures that all ICT Infrastructure, Processes, Tools, Roles, etc. are appropriate for the agreed availability Service Level Targets.
- Event Management: Monitoring, alerting and reporting of IT service assets, including the filtering and categorisation of events to assist in the decisions and appropriate actions to be taken.
- Demand Management: Active analysis of IT systems and infrastructure utilisation and performance information to anticipate, understand and influence demand for IT services and identify patterns of business activity to assist Capacity Management in ensuring sufficient capacity to meet the required demand.
- Performance Management: ongoing monitoring and analysis of IT systems and infrastructure performance, to assist in the fine-tuning and optimisation of delivered services.
Service Desk - more than just IT assistance
Zetta Service Desk is a centralised service desk acting as a single point of contact for ownership and management for the range of IT inquiries and incidents. The Service desk provides Level 1 technical support and incident triage.
Our engineers are ITIL certified and are maintain experience in a broad range of technical areas in order to increase to the rate of resolution and therefore customer satisfaction. To meet Service Desk requirements for specific customers we brief and continually train our engineers to intimately understand the customers ICT environment and business drivers.
Talk to a cloud expert today
Talk to one of our experienced team members to find out the best solution for your business.